ShopAdvisor Introduces Version 3.0 of its API
Provides the contextualized information needed to power mobile proximity marketing campaigns that drive shoppers into stores
BOSTON, MA, Aug. 21, 2017
ShopAdvisor, Inc, a leader in providing contextualized data and services to power and analyze mobile proximity marketing campaigns, today announced the general availability of Version 3.0 of the ShopAdvisor API. Version 3.0 is up to ten times faster, more efficient, and exceptionally accurate at returning the information needed to power campaigns that provide each consumer with a personalized shopping experience on their smartphone. Digital agencies, brands, retailer, app publishers all use the ShopAdvisor API to power campaigns that engage the shopper intelligently and guide their path to purchase in store or online. In addition to Version 3.0 API enhancements, ShopAdvisor has grown its product catalog and availability data from a wide variety of retailers including big box retailers, grocery stores, pharmacies, and more.
“The industry buzz about a retail apocalypse may be a bit hyperbolic, but no one can deny the fact that brands, retailers and their agencies are anxious to connect with shoppers on their phones and motivate them to go into physical retail locations,” says Jeff Papows, CEO of ShopAdvisor. “ShopAdvisor has proven time and again we can help them achieve this. Version 3.0 of our API makes it much easier and faster to develop these drive-to-store mobile proximity marketing campaigns. These improvements, coupled with the contextualized product and location data we are continually adding to our platform makes our offering a compelling solution that simplifies the process of engaging shoppers and bringing foot traffic into stores.”
Version 3.0 of ShopAdvisor’s API enables users to make a wide variety of online-to-offline retailer oriented queries. Typical use cases include:
- Searching for products sold at nearby store locations
- Checking the current availability of products at a specific store location
- Listing nearby retailers that sell specific products, and
- Returning product and related location information that drive in-store visits
The types of information accessed and returned via the ShopAdvisor API include:
- Product information for retailers and store locations carrying products matching your search query criteria (keyword, barcode, etc.)
- Retailers and store locations carrying products matching your search query criteria (keyword, barcode, etc.) This is perfectly suited for store location finders
- Local availability information for a product at specific retail locations
- Reports on five possible user actions including show results, contact the store, view location details, view product details, and view retailer details
“ShopAdvisor’s new API release is a godsend to Price Patrol, “ says Vince Marconi, CEO and Founder of Price Patrol. “The increased speed and depth of offering empowers our partner retailers and shoppers to seamlessly connect in a way not previously possible. Everyone at Price Patrol is excited to go live with our latest offering, FOOTRAFFIC, which is powered by ShopAdvisor’s API.
ShopAdvisor, Oliver Taylor, Marketing Manager, email@example.com
ABOUT SHOPADVISOR, INC.
ShopAdvisor enables agencies, brands, retailers and shopping malls to power shopping mobile proximity marketing experiences that drive consumers path to purchase in brick-and-mortar locations. The ShopAdvisor Platform continually collects contextualized product, shopper and location data and applies deep analytics to deliver each shopper a uniquely personalized shopping experience that spans from point of discovery on their phone to the store.