October 3, 2016 — When you look at the explosive growth in purchases made on smartphones, you can see why the retail industry sees so much opportunity. This year, for example, mobile sales are forecast to grow 43.2 percent to $115.92 billion, according to research firm eMarketer.
- Webinar Preview: 2 Ways You Can Go Beyond Beacons and Into Intelligence
- ShopAdvisor White Paper Details the Crucial Steps for Making Proximity Marketing Campaigns Successful
- 5 Must-Have Steps to Mobile Proximity Marketing Effectiveness for Brands and Retailers
- How One National CPG Pantry Brand Lifted Sales by 10 Percent
- 4 Q’s on the 4 – Agency Edition – with Allen & Gerritsen