Brings together best of breed data, technology, services and measurement providers to meet needs of brands, retailers and digital agencies
BOSTON, MA, Oct. 10, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ShopAdvisor, Inc, a leader in providing contextualized data and services to power and analyze mobile proximity marketing campaigns, today announced the expansion of their partner program. The ShopAdvisor Partner Program enables partner companies like Nielsen, Price Patrol, and NinthDecimal, to feed data into the ShopAdvisor Platform to help deliver comprehensive mobile proximity marketing solutions to brands, retailers and digital agencies. The program brings together best of breed data, technology, services and app providers to power proximity marketing campaigns which engage shoppers with personalized experiences that offer the right product at the right time with options to buy online, buy online and pick up in store or buy in the store. The comprehensive solutions enabled by the program also provide an unmatched ability to plan, test, optimize, execute and measure campaign effectiveness and determine financial impact and return on ad spend.
“The biggest challenges brands, retailers and digital agencies face in making mobile proximity marketing successful is quickly pulling together all the pieces of the ecosystem necessary to make it work and then show measurable return on the campaign after it has run,” said Bill McLaughlin, ShopAdvisor’s SVP of Sales and Marketing. “Our enhanced partner program is a manifestation of our work over the past 18 months in expanding the ShopAdvisor Platform, delivering a new version of our API and formulating relationships with data, technology, services and app partners with whom we’ve already delivered successful campaigns. We look forward to future collaborations with existing partners and adding more to this ecosystem.”
Organizations participate in the ShopAdvisor Partner Program in one of three ways:
- App partners — pull product and location information from the ShopAdvisor Platform via the API to power the ads and promotions presented to users of their aps. The ads are dynamically created and contextually relevant to each individual user based on their interests, history and locations. Price Patrol has been a long-time user of the ShopAdvisor Platform to monitor nearby stores for availability and price of what users want.
- “The increased speed and depth of ShopAdvisor’s API offering empowers our partner retailers and shoppers to seamlessly connect in a way not previously possible. Everyone at Price Patrol is excited to go live with our latest offering, FOOTRAFFIC, which is powered by ShopAdvisor’s API,” says Vince Marconi, CEO and Founder of Price Patrol.
- Data partners — build on the rich repository of contextualized shopper, product and location information in the ShopAdvisor Platform. Partner data can be integrated into the ShopAdvisor Platform programmatically or through file exchanges and are executed on at regularly scheduled intervals. As an example, ShopAdvisor’s work with Nielsen brings a plethora of consumer product goods data covering in-store availability and product purchase history.
- “As a member of Nielsen’s Connected Partner Program, ShopAdvisor has seen early, collaborative success,” says Brett Jones, VP of Product Leadership and the Nielsen Connected Partner Program. “ Nielsen’s unmatched collection of data and insights on the FMCG market perfectly complement ShopAdvisor’s capabilities. Together we enable campaigns that drive consumers to stores, and allow both manufacturers and retailers to determine campaign effectiveness with measurable ROI.”
- Technology/services — leverage ShopAdvisor’s data in the execution and measurement of campaigns. Among these partners are demand side platform (DSP) providers, rich media creative vendors, video and social media ad networks. These organizations use the ShopAdvisor API to access data that powers the ads and return results back to the ShopAdvisor Platform to further personalize the ad experience for the shopper. Other partners in this category include those that gather shopper data which is integrated with ShopAdvisor’s analytics to assess overall campaign effectiveness and return on ad spend (ROAS). ShopAdvisor has worked with NinthDecimal to cross reference their foot traffic studies with sales lift analysis to deliver some of the industry’s most comprehensive campaign reporting and analysis.
- “Working with ShopAdvisor to bring clients a comprehensive look at incremental visitation to targeted stores, as well as offline audience insights, has garnered a very positive reception. By providing concrete analytics via a foot traffic study, clients can efficiently optimize their advertising and marketing strategy to ultimately drive increased ROI and ROAS,” said Ryan Kanterman, VP of Measurement at NinthDecimal.