ShopAdvisor enables agencies, brands, retailers, and shopping malls to power mobile, and other digital shopping experiences that drive consumers’ path to purchase in brick-and-mortar locations.
The ShopAdvisor intelligence platform continually catalogues millions of data points including contextualized shopper, product and location information and applies deep data analytics to deliver each consumer a uniquely personalized and individualized shopping experience that spans from the point of discovery into the store.
- 94% of total retail sales are still generated in brick & mortar stores (RetailNext) 94%
- 82% of Millennials prefer shopping in bricks-and-mortar stores (National Retail Federation) 82%
- 71% of shoppers agree that it is important to be able to view inventory information for in-store products (Forrester) 71%
- 94% of smartphone users look for location information on their device. 90% take action after the search (Brick&Mobile.com) 94%
- Over 78% of consumers will only engage offers if they have been personalized to their previous engagements with the brand (Marketo) 78%
International Computer Electronic Manufacturer Case Study
In the third quarter of 2016, ShopAdvisor worked with a major consumer electronic manufacturer to build awareness and consideration of two particular electronic products and drive foot traffic to select brick & mortar locations throughout the north eastern region.
ShopAdvisor White Paper Details the Crucial Steps for Making Proximity Marketing Campaigns Successful
5-Step Playbook Provides Agencies, Brands and Retailers with Roadmap to Deliver Campaigns that Motivate Consumer Purchases and Loyalty Boston, MA, April 11, 2017 - ShopAdvisor, the leader in drive-to-store retail proximity marketing, announced today the release of...read more
Beacons and geofencing have laid the foundation for making proximity marketing campaigns work. This past year alone, over 13 million beacons have been used to help retail marketers connect a consumer’s phone near and in stores. While these tiny sensors have...read more