ShopAdvisor enables agencies, brands, retailers, and shopping malls to power mobile, and other digital shopping experiences that drive consumers’ path to purchase in brick-and-mortar locations.
The ShopAdvisor intelligence platform continually catalogues millions of data points including contextualized shopper, product and location information and applies deep data analytics to deliver each consumer a uniquely personalized and individualized shopping experience that spans from the point of discovery into the store.
- 94% of total retail sales are still generated in brick & mortar stores (RetailNext) 94%
- 82% of Millennials prefer shopping in bricks-and-mortar stores (National Retail Federation 82%
- 71% of shoppers agree that it is important to be able to view inventory information for in-store products (Forrester) 71%
- 94% of smartphone users look for location information on their device. 90% take action after the search (Brick&Mobile) 94%
- Over 78% of consumers will only engage offers if they have been personalized to their previous engagements with the brand (Marketo) 78%
International Computer Electronic Manufacturer Case Study
In the third quarter of 2016, ShopAdvisor worked with a major consumer electronic manufacturer to build awareness and consideration of two particular electronic products and drive foot traffic to select brick & mortar locations throughout the north eastern region.
ShopAdvisor, NinthDecimal and Mobee Team Up for a Webinar on How to Make Proximity Marketing Campaigns Achieve Their Full Potential
February 7, 2017 — ShopAdvisor, NinthDecimal and Mobee have joined forces for an informative webinar on some of the most crucial stages of a digital proximity marketing campaign. They will cover how often overlooked elements within the preparation, execution and...read more
Socrates said it best, “the secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” Change is inevitable, and we all know that without change, there is no growth or opportunity to succeed. One thing that has certainly...read more