ShopAdvisor enables agencies, brands, retailers, and shopping malls to power mobile, and other digital shopping experiences that drive consumers’ path to purchase in brick-and-mortar locations.
The ShopAdvisor intelligence platform continually catalogues millions of data points including contextualized shopper, product and location information and applies deep data analytics to deliver each consumer a uniquely personalized and individualized shopping experience that spans from the point of discovery into the store.
Some of our Customers
- 94% of total retail sales are still generated in brick & mortar stores (RetailNext) 94%
- 82% of Millennials prefer shopping in bricks-and-mortar stores (National Retail Federation) 82%
- 71% of shoppers agree that it is important to be able to view inventory information for in-store products (Forrester) 71%
- 94% of smartphone users look for location information on their device. 90% take action after the search (Brick&Mobile.com) 94%
- Over 78% of consumers will only engage offers if they have been personalized to their previous engagements with the brand (Marketo) 78%
International Computer Electronic Manufacturer Case Study
In the third quarter of 2016, ShopAdvisor worked with a major consumer electronic manufacturer to build awareness and consideration of two particular electronic products and drive foot traffic to select brick & mortar locations throughout the north eastern region.
Nielsen VP of Product Leadership, Brett Jones, Joins ShopAdvisor for a Webinar On How Fast Moving Consumer Goods Affect the Landscape of Omnichannel Retailers
Attend a webinar on August 22nd, hosted by ShopAdvisor with guest speaker and Nielsen VP of Product Leadership and Connected Partner Program, Brett Jones, to discuss the importance of data in the world of fast moving consumer goods and how to measure campaign...read more
Summertime is anything but easy living for brands and retailers. Q2 earnings reports revealed continued pressures on traditional retailers, but it also showed us that physical brick-and-mortar retail can still flourish when it's adapted to the changing nature of...read more