ShopAdvisor enables agencies, brands, retailers, and shopping malls to power mobile, and other digital shopping experiences that drive consumers’ path to purchase in brick-and-mortar locations.
The ShopAdvisor intelligence platform continually catalogues millions of data points including contextualized shopper, product and location information and applies deep data analytics to deliver each consumer a uniquely personalized and individualized shopping experience that spans from the point of discovery into the store.
Some of our Customers
- 94% of total retail sales are still generated in brick & mortar stores (RetailNext) 94%
- 82% of Millennials prefer shopping in bricks-and-mortar stores (National Retail Federation) 82%
- 71% of shoppers agree that it is important to be able to view inventory information for in-store products (Forrester) 71%
- 94% of smartphone users look for location information on their device. 90% take action after the search (Brick&Mobile.com) 94%
- Over 78% of consumers will only engage offers if they have been personalized to their previous engagements with the brand (Marketo) 78%
International Computer Electronic Manufacturer Case Study
In the third quarter of 2016, ShopAdvisor worked with a major consumer electronic manufacturer to build awareness and consideration of two particular electronic products and drive foot traffic to select brick & mortar locations throughout the north eastern region.
ShopAdvisor White Paper Details the Crucial Steps for Making Proximity Marketing Campaigns Successful
5-Step Playbook Provides Agencies, Brands and Retailers with Roadmap to Deliver Campaigns that Motivate Consumer Purchases and Loyalty Boston, MA, April 11, 2017 - ShopAdvisor, the leader in drive-to-store retail proximity marketing, announced today the release of...read more