ShopAdvisor enables agencies, brands, retailers, and shopping malls to power mobile, and other digital shopping experiences that drive consumers’ path to purchase in brick-and-mortar locations.
The ShopAdvisor intelligence platform continually catalogues millions of data points including contextualized shopper, product and location information and applies deep data analytics to deliver each consumer a uniquely personalized and individualized shopping experience that spans from the point of discovery into the store.
Some of our Customers
- 94% of total retail sales are still generated in brick & mortar stores (RetailNext) 94%
- 82% of Millennials prefer shopping in bricks-and-mortar stores (National Retail Federation) 82%
- 71% of shoppers agree that it is important to be able to view inventory information for in-store products (Forrester) 71%
- 94% of smartphone users look for location information on their device. 90% take action after the search (Brick&Mobile.com) 94%
- Over 78% of consumers will only engage offers if they have been personalized to their previous engagements with the brand (Marketo) 78%
International Computer Electronic Manufacturer Case Study
In the third quarter of 2016, ShopAdvisor worked with a major consumer electronic manufacturer to build awareness and consideration of two particular electronic products and drive foot traffic to select brick & mortar locations throughout the north eastern region.
Attend a webinar on October 10th, hosted by ShopAdvisor with guest speaker and Price Patrol CEO & Founder, Vince Marconi, to discuss the importance of data in the world of fast moving consumer goods and how to measure campaign effectiveness through a comprehensive...read more
As we're a little over a week away from Path to Purchase Expo, we're very excited to head out to Chicago and showcase the ShopAdvisor Platform, the newly released Version 3.0 of our API, and the various solutions we've delivered to digital agencies and CPG brands....read more